BMWIL Leading Industrial Group in Eastern India in the Steel sector
BMW Industries Ltd. was incorporated on October 21, 1981 as Bansal Mechanical Works Pvt. Ltd. and w.e.f. March 21, 1984, the name of the Company was changed to Bansal Mechanical Works Ltd. Subsequently, w.e.f. June 28, 1999, the name of the company was changed to its present name i.e., BMW Industries Ltd.
BMWIL is one of the leading Industrial Groups in Eastern India, having multi location manufacturing units in the Steel sector.
The Group, with a strategically poised growth path and an integrated business model, deals in steel, transmission line structures and fabricated steel value added products, catering to a vast and quality focused customer base. It has at all time’s depicted continuous growth backed with strong financial performance.
The Group has steel servicing facilities and a chain of value added products including
- Structural Steel
- Tube Manufacturing and Galvanizing
- Steel Service Centre
- CRM/CGL Complex
To be a globally admired organization that enhances the quality of life of all stakeholders through sustainable industrial and business development
We aspire to achieve business excellence through:
- The spirit of entrepreneurship and innovation
- Optimum utilization of resources
- Sustainable environment friendly procedures and practices
- The highest ethics and standards
- Hiring, developing and retaining the best people
- Maximizing returns to stakeholders
- Positive impact on the communities we serve in
- Passion for people & Business excellence
- Trust, Integrity, ownership, & sense of belonging
- Sustainable Development